Friday, February 4, 2011

West coast.

For those of you who don't know, I am presently residing on the west coast. Yes, California. I am attending the Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta California. It was a very last-minute decision and not that any people were informed. So, no you didn't miss anything, I just didn't tell anyone. After this past semester ended, I felt left with no direction, lacking motivation. I had no drive to do anything and no desire to keep going to school. In short, I was drained; physically, mentally, and spiritually. My parents suggested I go to Bible College for a semester to refresh and get a glimpse of what God has for my life. So at the last possible minute, as always, I applied and to my surprise, was accepted. So no more than two weeks later, I was on a plane on my way here, to California. At this season in my life, I chose to sanctify my life. Set it apart and let God do what He will. So much has happened to me in the past few years. I've done a lot of growing up, a lot of walking away. It's far beyond the time to come back, to fall back in love with my Creator. To grow so passionate once again about my first Love, the Lord! The Murrieta campus is truly sanctified from the world. You can feel God on every inch of the grounds. Such a peace is present in every building, every room. It's truly refreshing. The Lord knows what we need far beyond any of our expectations. Although we think we know what we need, God has so much more than we could dream. I've only been here a few days, but spending time in the Word on a constant basis has already effected my life. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me this semester. I know it will exceed all of my expectations!

Until then,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment