Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to you! You know who you are. :) You are one of my closest friend and I love you dearly. Over the years we have changed. We have grow up, matured, become real adults in the world. So much has happened in our lives in the time we have been friends. Together we have learned that life is truly amazing. We have graduated into the next phases of life together. We have had our fallouts, but through it all, we have remained strong. Our friendship has become more than just sleepovers and shopping trips. We have come to counsel one another, to be there through the hard times. We have fallen, but also held each other accountable. Our views of the world and of life have shifted dramatically in these past few years. I look back at those two girls sometimes, and wonder where they went. How quickly we have grown up. It's so amazing to me that God knows exactly what we need. He brought us together at just the right time, and look at how far we have come. One minute we are jumping up and down in the salad station, and the next we are 3 years older. It seems as if I blinked and everything changed. We have discovered so much about ourselves and life over our coffee dates. So often, I thank God for you. You have been there for me in so many hard times and helped me through years of trials. You are such a genuine person with a beautiful spirit. You have become a confidant woman full of energy and joy. I am so thankful that I am able to be a part of your life and even more so that you are a part of mine. God has given you so many talents and it's so neat to see Him working through you. Looking back, I don't know what I would have done without you in the past few years. We continue to grow, both together, and apart. Our lives are just beginning. God has so much in store for both you and I, and I can't wait to see what we can accomplish. You have been so available to me, and I just want to thank you. I love you so much and I can't believe you are 23 today! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment